Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FEBRUARY 2010

It is really hard to start blogging after you have taken a year off. I mean, how do you start without sounding cheesy. Well, after a looooooooong break, and inspiration from other friends, I have decided to come back into blogging world. Well, I actually never left....I just haven't written on my own for quite a while.

Moving on though, I guess it is time to give you some pictures.



This is our little guy Hawks, who made his way into this world on Nov. 4th (6 weeks early.) I probably shouldn't say 'little' since he weighed 8lbs. 13 ounces at birth. I decided not to schedule him as strictly as I did with Judah.....I simply went into survival mode. Not having a schedule brings positives and negatives.... we have rocky days and nights with him and don't really know what to expect. However, I have found that he is naturally developing a schedule of his own. If he misses out on sleep during the day, he is an absolute MESS by night which means uncontrollable crying. I am very excited though, that he seems to be sleeping through the night now- which of course makes a happy mommy :) Either he is sleeping through the night, or I just don't wake up anymore (just kidding...I'm sure one of us would hear him :)

Judah is a proud big brother. Of course he is a BIG kid now that has to do absolutely EVERYTHING on his own....pour his own cereal, turn on and off the lights, open and shut ALL the doors on his own, squeeze his own toothpaste etc. Now that I think of it, I'm not sure why he still needs us since he does everything independently. He also likes to do pretty much whatever his daddy does- he copies his every move.



I am very blessed to be a mother of 2 fabulous boys......yes they are loud, busy, and challenging......but I am very thankful for my family. I hope to keep this blog going as a way to document our lives since I'm pretty sure my creative memories won't see the light of day anytime soon :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay, Brecken!!! I keep checking back to see if you have posted....and you did!

I know, I'm a closet blog reader....But, now I'm coming out of the closet????

All that sounds SUPER wrong.... Oh well.

That was my Mary moment...

Melanie said...

I'm glad you are back in the blogging world. You gotta be for when I'm not here to keep up with you. Love the pics and stories. :)

Unknown said...

breckin, how did i miss that you were pregnant? that is so sad and shows that i need to keep better in touch with you.
hawks is so cute, 6 weeks early and 8 lbs. that is crazy.
glad to have you back here, and to catch up with your world.
judah is so big, he's growing up into a little man.
i hope we can see you guys soon.