Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Recent pictures



Finally Rain!!
We spent some time outside tonight enjoying the aftermath of the rain storm we had. Aside from a really big limb and a tree falling down in our yard, the rain was welcome and much needed. Judah enjoyed playing in his new 'pool' since I forgot to cover his sandbox before the rain...oops!


Beach Trip:
We had such a great time with the Ruland Family at Emerald Isle last month. Judah enjoyed the beach much more this year than last; and in return we did as well. It was a fun week filled with relaxation, shopping, fishing, swimming, eating out, and a trip to the aquarium. Kirby has most of the pictures on her camera, so when I get those I will post more pics. Here are a few from my camera:


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the pics!

Unknown said...

O he's so awesome. His smile is tooo cute.

Natrimony said...

My son is a superstar!

Brecken said...

Rulands rule.