Tuesday, August 26, 2008

okay okay okay......I wanted to see just how long it would take to drive people crazy with a picture of toilet paper! Not really, I just wanted everyone to appreciate the cool people pictures from now on when I do have them. Actually, I have wanted to update the blog for some time now, but just keep forgetting to buy batteries for my camera....how frustrating! So I am sorry to say,but I have no new pictures this time.
However, I can give you a quick update on Ruland Life. Nathaniel has started seminary in Charlotte- he drives down on Monday and returns Tuesday. Judah and I survived the night without him; not without injuries of course. In the course of the day Judah fell and got a bloody nose and had another fall later on our brick fireplace and scraped his head and got a huge knot. If you have seen his head it is no surprise he has issues with balance- poor boy his head probably is responsible for half of his weight (of course my family is to blame for head circumference.) After keeping his up late to watch for nausea, change in level of consciousness, or any other symptoms of head injuries I called my mom and got a second opinion that I was way to paranoid and just put him to bed. It is funny what I can talk myself into worrying about when it is late at night and I am alone making decisions. So needless to say we made it through the night alive, and Judah still knew who I was in the morning. ....but we are glad to have Nathaniel home- that is for sure!
Judah is changing everyday and is becoming more funny everyday. He keeps me laughing, which is a good thing! There are several times a day when I think, man I should be taking a picture of this, or a video or something for the blog. Of course, it just hit me as I am writing that my day may revolve around what would look good on the blog.....hmmmmm...I wonder what that means. No really, obviously I haven't spent too much time actually updating my blog, but I appreciate other blogs that inspire me! Anyways, enough rambling until next time.....and I will try to have some pictures then!!

No comments: