Wednesday, July 2, 2008

THANK YOU CVS!!!


ALL THIS FOR $$$$ 2.00

If you are wondering how this is possible, check out www.moneysavingmom.com. I have found my new hobby.....well, actually it may be considered an obsession at this point. It is called the CVS game and it is a combination of following store sales and combining them with coupons. I will be honest, it takes some time and energy to plan and shop etc. - but for me I feel it is worth it! It is such a good feeling to walk out of CVS with an armfull of goodies for so little money.

4 comments:

Natrimony said...

Boy I sure am loving that good toilet paper! Keep up the good work babe.

Natrimony said...

Love love love going on vacation with you.

Unknown said...

you are awesome for doing, I hope Nathaniel realized how amazing you are, dan did not marry a coupon cutter by any means.
Way to go, I can't believe you got all that for $2.
We miss the Ruland's.
Hope we can hangout when camp is over, 2 weeks to go.

Sandy B. said...

OK, You have got me interested! I am going CVSing this week to give it a try. Hope I can get some great deals. I may have to call you.