Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDAH!


I'm a little late at posting Judah's birthday party, but better late than never I guess. Judah turned one year old on Easter this year. We had a combined birthday with his little girlfriend Leah- her birthday was March 10th. To stay neutral, the theme was cowboys and indians!

We had all kinds of activities like bubbles, fishing, water guns, bow and arrows, and horse shoes. Of course, I think the adults had more fun with those than the kids, but anywho....it was fun. My uncle also made cute little "WANTED" posters that the babies put their footprints on and took home as souvenirs.





Judah was not shy about eating his cake, and also not shy about asking Leah for some of hers too. She was very gracious and shared her cake with him.....I can't help but think what a great picture this would be to share on their wedding day :) (not that I am arranging his marriage....at least yet anyways!)

FAMILY CELEBRATION!
The next day we had a family party for him. Our family is so large, that we had a seperate party on his actual birthday. I don't have many pictures that turned out unfortunately, but here are a few of his cake eating adventure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sad that we missed the big bash. Looks like soooo much fun. Will is going to be mad when he finds out in a few years that we didn't attend Judah's first birthday party.
That man is so cute, he loves cake I see. Wise boy too.