Saturday, March 15, 2008

WATER BOY

Judah seems to love the water, whether it is bath time or at the pool. I have been taking him to the YMCA to swim recently and he draws lots of attention. He sits there and splashes everyone that passes, and then he laughs at all the other kids swimming. I'm not


talking a quiet little giggle, more like a very loud belly laugh. Another mom there told me I should send a video of him into America's Funniest Videos....not exactly how I thought Judah would become famous, but hey why not?! I will somehow have to




figure out how to take pictures of him in the pool without ruining my camera...or getting me in any of the shots :) Those will be coming shortly, but until then here are some cute pictures of him in the bath. I debated whether to post some of these, but hey this is the only time in his life that bath pictures are appropriate.....and besides his belly is so large that is covers anything obscene!

3 comments:

Tara and Grace said...

i love him, love him, love him!!!!

Unknown said...

Will and I want to come swim, maybe we can take pictures of him and video and then you all can be rich.

Brecken said...

That sounds great...maybe I'll even share some of the riches.