Saturday, March 8, 2008

Boy's Best Friend

Judah loves dogs pretty much more than anything at this point.....well maybe not more than food...but anyways you get my point. Every time I visit my mom's house, Judah spends all his time chasing old, arthritic Sage around the house. He loves it, but Sage on the other hand, has to recover for days afterwards. Judah also enjoys visits from Alex (Kirby's Great Dane) on Tuesday's. In fact, Judah could crawl under her without Alex even knowing he was there- she is more like his


future pony!However, Judah's dream came true the day Maggi and Tobey babysat. Tobey is the cutest little dog, and apparently has a high tolerance for pain. Tobey and Judah played like best friends! We are working on "gentleness" with Judah, but he can still be pretty rough. Tobey did not mind though, he was quite a trooper and let Judah do practically whatever he wanted to. So, all this to say, as much as I have fought against it......I think we are destined to have a dog one day.

2 comments:

The Sooz said...

He would be a dog lover.

Julie said...

Annabelle is a huge dog-lover too! I love Judah's sock-monkey shirt.