Friday, January 25, 2008

Can you keep up?

I hate those days when it is only 1:00 in the afternoon and all I can think about is.....when can I go to bed? Unfortunately those days are coming more often than not. I think part of that reason is Judah is now very mobile....he is crawing and cruising around everywhere. One of his favorite past times is driving his 'bike' that aunt Maggi and uncle Danny gave to him for Christmas. He drives it right over to the flower pots and has a grand old time throwing the dirt out of the pots. Well, I'm afraid he will be sadly suprised next time he goes for it since I finally moved the pots into the next room. Nathaniel and I are both excited that he finally started crawling, but now we are the typical parents saying.....what were we thinking??
If you would like to see him in action, check out this video.....

4 comments:

Tara and Grace said...

So, to use a little texting language, OMG! could he be any cuter?! well, i guess if he said "I love Auntie Tara" in the middle of it! but besides that, the answer is no, he could not be ANY cuter!!! judah, i love you!!!!

Liza said...

Awww. Look at him go! He's so cute! I'm just the proudest auntie ever!

Unknown said...

That video was so amazing, the video editing and the little man himself.
He's so big, Will is so ready to play and get dirty with him.
I had fun hanging out tonight at the womens retreat and here I am blog stalking again.

Julie said...

Wow, Judah moves pretty fast on that bug thing! He seems like he is full of energy and keeping you on your toes!