Friday, April 18, 2008

NO MOHAWK FOR YOU!!
So we finally decided it was time to free our son of being the weird mohawk/mullet kid. Yes, his hair was naturally growing from a mohawk into a mullet. This is totally unac
ceptable! Nathaniel took matters into his own hands and gave Judah a buz cut.
Judah didn't really appreciate the cut though, but with enough cookies and juice parents can pretty much do anything they want to!














After the first initial shock of losing what little bit of hair he had grown, Judah resigned to the fact that it was in his best interest to get it cut. He regained his composure and I believe may have enjoyed the 'spa' treatment....or at least having mom and dad's attention all at once.

I swore as a mom I would never keep my son a baby forever.....I just never knew it would mean letting go of that so soon!
Judah will thank his dad one day I'm sure, since if it was totally up to me he would have a 'bowl' haircut until he was 18. Now that I have had time to get used to it, he really does look older...but still so darn cute!








6 comments:

Brecken said...

Man,

That barber sure does have charisma! I wonder what he charges?

Natrimony said...

Dang,

I wish I lived in Ruland world.

Melanie said...

Loving the buzz cut! Lovin' Nat's face just as much. Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Poor boy. that face melts my heart. He looks awefully cute with a buzz, glad you don't have to have 10 broken down cars and 20 cats and beer cans in your yard now that he doesn't have a mullett anymore.

Rick said...

Haircuts, schmaircuts - all i want to know is why I'm not on y'alls 'friends' list...cause that would mean I'm not your friend...and I just don't know if I could handle that.

Tara and Grace said...

i understand not having a mullet, but the faux-hawk....i love that look! I guess I will keep having to buy him distressed jeans and ironic t-shirts to keep the "hipster" in him!