Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well, I am happy to say that I survived the remodeling of my kitchen this week. We finally tackled my kitchen and gave it a total makeover. There is now new paint, updated cabinets, tilework, and soon to be new floors! I always love watching people flip houses, but now I know I only like to WATCH other people do that from the comfort of my couch. It is a whole different story when I am doing the work. Of course I had lots of help from my family, without them I would have never gotten it done! THANK YOU mom, dad, and Danny!! Nathaniel even painted a little.....when I put a paintbrush in his hand and gave him no option (he really did help!) I can't really say that Judah helped too much, but he did do very well entertaining himself. I will post some pictures as soon as I get my camera working!

1 comment:

Emily Freeman said...

Congrats!! We'd love to come see the new kitchen!! Next time you need help, please give us a call! We'd be there in a heartbeat. Enjoy having a brand new kitchen!