Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'M BACK!!!




Finally, I have had a chance to re-enter the blogging world! I feel very behind on my news. Our latest event was our reformation party.....guess who's idea that was?!? Our costumes were a little random to say the least, but it was all fun. We had all the best activities, including bobbing for apples and pin the heart on the heretic. Of course, our little 'hot dog' was a hit ( I saw the hot dog costume at old navy and couldn't resist, of course Judah will probably hate those pictures in a few years!)

Not much else is going on, just gearing up for the holidays. Nathaniel has already gathered and chopped a huge amount of wood for our fireplace this winter. We have already had 2 fires and they are so cozy! I love the winter, and can't wait for it to get cold and snow! Well, I think that is it for this update, but I will try to write more often from now on!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

I am so thrilled that this is how the world will see me...Maggi the Skunk. So sad that you had to catch me on a bad hair day! :)

Maggi